Seven Trust Composite Landscape Edging is a high quality, attractive alternative to traditional landscape edging. Composite Edging products are manufactured from recycled wood and high-density polyethylene plastic. They will not rot, split, splinter or suffer structural damage from fungal decay or termites. Use Composite Edging products to ensure a long life for your landscaping projects.
Landscape Edging is friendly on the environment and reliably durable in the yard. Featuring a low-profile brown finish and a generous 40-foot length, the edging is perfect for keeping grass from spreading, making borders around planting beds, and creating raised layers of mulch, rocks, or soil. The edging is simple to install and comes in both 3-inch and 5-inch heights.
1. Provides a textured, wood grained look to your landscape edging
2. Use it to create a raised layer of mulch, rocks or soil
3. Made of strong, recycled plastic and will showcase your landscaping for years
4. Provides a textured, wood grained look to your edging
5. Blocks spreading of grass while making a neat border
6. Creates a raised layer of mulch, rocks or soil
7. Made with 100% post-consumer recycled HDPE plastic
The premium composite landscape edging spread out flat, making it easy to install and create your design. This edging product creates a barrier that helps maintain the integrity of the coverings and other landscape materials while giving you the flexibility to design creatively.
Yes. Because Composite profile will not splinter, warp or fade the way bad plastic does, it dramatically reduces the wasteful cycle of repair and replacement and eliminates the frequent application of environmentally harmful paint, sealers and stains.
There are no fasteners included to connect multiple pieces together. Included are five 9 inch steel hold down stakes. You might have success using two hold down stakes very close to two ends butted together. If you have the tools and inclination, you could probably fashion a two or three inch wide galvanized steel clamp to fit down over two ends butted together.