Technology is enabling great learning in many ways and offering enriched content to access and create. We hope to pull together a number of tools that we feel can make a big difference. Come back regularly as we add content.
Content Running in Parallel with this:
There are a lot of tools and apps covered in other parts of the site.
- iPads: The iPad brings an amazing number of apps that are amazing in their own right.
Check them out on the iPad’s for Learning pages.
- Office365: Collaboration and sharing across devices is also being featured on the Office365 page.
Check out some of the tools on offer on the Office365 pages.
- Coding and making! This will be a big growth area for this site. For now we are building some pages on Scratch and Makey-Makey
Worthwhile Tools and Services:
We hope to highlight a number of tools on this page but you have to start somewhere and grow!
- Prezi: great online presentations with superb options when used well. Check out our page on Prezi with an overview, tips, tricks, fun examples and ideas for use.
- Blogging: Blogging has so many benefits for learning. Check out our Blogging page for ideas for use, tips, tricks and techniques and setup.
- Adobe Slate: check out a review by Dominique Haynes
- TodaysMeet: Get a conversation going online. Check it out on the TodaysMeet page
Tools To Be Explored:
Some tools that work across all or many curriculum areas and that we would like to feature and write about are:
Also of interest is the techniques page that is collating ways of doing different tasks.