Helping students to manage their major projects is really important. Firstly so they get great results, but more importantly so they can enjoy the process and manage their stress. The following documents have been developed with this in mind.
- To have a common vocabulary and clear process around developing creative work.
- To support students mental health and development of executive functions through demystifying and labelling the stages and affective domain associated with inquiry.
- To build staff knowledge and understanding around inter-faculty demands on students for Major Projects.
- Link to the Staff Presentation
- Comparison of Inquiry Process possible processes that you might currently use in your teaching or personal practise.
- Inquiry Framework this gives details of the Creative Inquiry Process.
- Major Project Student Survey Results these results show our current 2016 students who completed major projects and gives some insight into their journey.